My Financial Aid - Bennington College
Welcome. During the financial aid year, you may use these pages to:
- APPLY ONLINE: Complete the Bennington Aid Application online
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: View the list of documents we've received and those still outstanding to complete your file
- AWARDS: View your financial aid award
- ACCEPT AWARD: Accept, decline or reduce the aid funds offered to you
- COST + MESSAGES: Research costs for each program for budgeting purposes and review important messages about your financial aid award. Most messages are printed on the 2nd page of the financial aid award letter too.
- FORMS: Print special aid forms (as required) and learn how-to complete certain requirements like Income Confirmation.
For access, enter your Bennington financial aid ID and PIN. An aid ID is sent to new applicants who have paid an application fee, submitted an admissions application, AND requested aid. With this aid ID, a new student using the website (ONLY) the first time should click "First Time User" to choose security questions and a PIN, and enter. When logging in subsequent times, just hit SUBMIT (do not use first-time user or you will get an error).
If you wish to see your 2014-2015 aid information, please make sure you specify this in the "year" field after login.
Beginning the Financial Aid Process
The process of applying for aid begins with these forms, but check your REQUIRED DOCUMENTS tab often for any other documents that are required, based on your unique application:
CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE required only for first-time undergraduate applicants requesting institutional need-based aid from Bennington. Domestic, international, and transfer.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) required for US undergrad and graduate students requesting need-based aid or student loans. The FAFSA is available after January 1st each year.
Bennington College Financial Aid Application (APPLY ONLINE) after you login to your My Financial Aid page here.
Questions or concerns? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 802-440-4325.